Sunday, February 15, 2009

update

Well it's been a while and I've mostly been working on the software (LiveAPI driver and MidiBox firmware) - also been working on the LED matrix and all the buttons, which has turned out to be a nasty biatch of a job. To be honest I'm over it and just wanna get the thing finished now. That aside, I've also been working on the Live sets and nutting out how the sets will work musically so there's been some creative work in there too which is making it all worth it. Next wekend once I get things more complete I'll post update pics and all that crap - I'll also be sharing my Live sets and all the software too. 

So here's a couple of short vids I took tonight after I got half of the LED matrix going (red and green only at the mo) and still no face plate yet. Sorry for the poor wuality but at least it shows what I'm trying to achieve with the whole damn thing.

Download the 2 movies (10mb zip) here if you want.






1 comment: