Thursday, December 18, 2008

connecting modules - master section

As I said previously, my intentions were to connect all the modules up using fly cables and PCB mount strips so I had no daggy wires hanging off modules and it would be nicer to work on. Reality then sets in, you run out of patience and just wanna bring the thing to life....so you cut some corners. Having said this though I still had to spent a grueling 2 days soldering tedius and fiddly pieces of frustrating crap until all this was done...damn was it good to have this part finished!

Being cricket season I was kept entertained by the South Africa/Australia test match on TV.


The top half of the master section showing the pots with the mounted new funky collet knobs (minus their color inserts).



And the bottom half - the buttons.


No comments:

Post a Comment